Sunday, June 14, 2020


Bagging It


I am still playing with decorative napkins, adhering them with the cling wrap technique. These are two bags I made recently. I am not very good at tying nice looking bows so I used my bow-easy to make the bows on the front of each bag. I punched two holes in each bag and fed the seam binding through to the back. Then I had to figure out how to secure the seam binding without gluing it so the gift recipient could easily open the bag. I purchased some beads at Michael's in the kids section - I think they are called "pony" beads. I fed the two ends of the seam binding through the beads and that worked.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen :) Your bags are so pretty. Leave it to you to come up with a clever way to use your bows ! I sure have missed all of your ideas. I remember when you made your faux flair, loved them and now everyone is all excited about making buttons with the new WRMK button maker. Great job as always Colleen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iris - you always leave such kind comments and I appreciate it. I am thinking about getting back on YouTube. I will let you know on this blog if I decide to make videos again. I loved making the faux flair and even though I love all kinds of tools, I don't think I will get the WRMK button maker. I think I will stick to making my faux flair :) I hope you are doing well.

      Delete