Sunday, August 23, 2020

A Little Progress

Working on the Junk Journal

I have been working on my junk journal this weekend and created a few more pages and some pockets. I stenciled several of the pages using Vintage Photo and Weathered Wood Distress Inks and collaged another page. I sewed on one of the pockets - I need a lot more practice to be able to sew straight. The journal page with the Eiffel Tower image was made with a napkin. It is taking me awhile but I am having fun working on this project.










3 comments:

  1. Oh my Colleen, you have been busy.Maybe it's the blue, which I love, there's a "blue willow" feeling about it, or French Provencial. I really love the last collaged page.Are the pages with the swirls a stencil or a stamp? Could be wallpaper?? I love them too :) You're really adding some beautiful details. As always your work is so neat and tidy, a quality I appreciate :) It just feels good to get back in the craft room doesn't it. It's my happy place ( messy place at the moment) LOL I'm so very glad I get to enjoy your beautiful handiwork again. Take care Colleen, Hugs, Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re read your post. I see where you said you stenciled some pages. If I had paid attention !!! I was too anxious to get to the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iris - I don't usually use stencils but thought I would give a try in a journal. I like how it turned out. The journal is progressing and I will photograph some of the new pages. I hope you had a great weekend - Colleen

      Delete