Friday, May 1, 2020

My dining room table = hot mess. Maybe when things return to a little bit of normalcy I will clean it up. I definitely will clean it up if my Mom comes over or really anyone. With the whole stay at home business I have thrown caution to the wind, spread out and just let creativity take over.


I did manage to make another card. It is pretty dimensional, but it is difficult for me to make a flat card. Card surfaces to me just feel like they need dimensional embellishment. That was not the case when I first started card making. Flat was good then. Maybe I need a twelve step program to get back to non-dimensionality (is that even a thing?).  All I know is that I have to be just as creative to figure out how to mail a card like this. Usually, I just end up hand delivering dimensional cards :)


2 comments: