Monday, May 25, 2020

Tags and Charms

I just discovered a technique that has been around for awhile but is new to me and now I am hooked. The tags pictured below are all made using the paper napkin and cling wrap technique. I am now on the hunt for decorative paper napkins and Tuesday Morning seems to be a great source for them. The butterfly charms on two of the tags were made using butterfly nail art stickers and charm blanks with glass cabochons on top. I love how these turned out. Two of the tags have the caulk embellishments I started making four or five years ago. I also have a few card bases made using paper napkins and will be making cards with them soon.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen :) Pretty projects!! I remember you making the caulk embellishments ! And so many other wonderful DIY embellishments !! Do you plan on doing "card lifts" again? I always loved watching your process of creating. I'm so glad to see your crafty self again !!! Hugs, Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris - Thanks so much. I am thinking about starting up the cardlifts on YouTube again. I thought I would see how consistent I am with blog posts and go from there. I hope you are staying safe and doing well :)

    ReplyDelete