Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year!


I can't believe we are headed into a new year.  The last year went by so quickly - or at least it seemed to me that it did.  I think that is what happens when you get older - the years go by at warp speed.  Anyway, the holidays really snuck up on me this year.  I am usually able to make all my holiday cards and get them sent out in time for the holidays.  Not so much this year.

I just could not get my act together and get them all made.  One of my friends suggested I make some Happy New Year cards.  That seemed like a good idea and gave me more time to make a few cards to send out to some friends.

The cards pictured here were made with the My Favorite Things Peek-A-Boo Squared die.  The numbers were cut out using the Sizzix Lollipop numbers dies.  The glitter paper and other specialty papers were purchased at Hobby Lobby and the card base is made out of Papertrey Ink's Smokey Shadow card stock. I cut out the Happy New Year sentiment on the inside of the card with my new Silhouette Cameo (LOVE this machine!).

I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment