Friday, April 25, 2014

MFT Sketch Challenge



This week I thought I would join in on the MFT Get Sketchy challenge and create a card based on the sketch posted on the MFT blog.  I enjoy creating cards from card sketches.  It gives you a road map for putting together the card, but the freedom to select all the elements that make up the card (paper, stamps, embellishments, etc.).  Here is the card I created from the sketch.  You can see me putting together this card on my YouTube channel here.






Materials used to make this card include:

110lb White card stock by Recollections
Spring patterned paper by American Crafts
Matting Basics A  by Spellbinders 
 Matting Basics B by Spellbinders
Recollections white paper flowers

That's it for today. Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment