Wednesday, May 20, 2020

April and May are busy card making months for me with my sister's birthday, my sister-in-law's birthday, my Dad's birthday and Mother's Day. Here is the Mother's Day card I made and the card I made for my Dad's birthday.

I used my Cricut Joy to make these. I really love using the pen feature which you can see on the interior of the Mother's Day card. I will be using it a lot more because my handwriting leaves a lot to be desired!  I am finding that it takes me longer to make cards than it used to. I guess it is like anything else, the more you do it, the more proficient you get.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colleen ! I have a Silhouette Portrait, it's a smaller version of the Cameo. I love it. I understand about things taking longer, I don't think I'm as "swooft" as I used to be LOL. Your cards are beautiful as always :) Hugs,Iris,SavedbyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris - Thank you, as always, for your kind comment. I am hoping to be as creative as I was three or four years ago. It is a process :) but I am enjoying flexing my creative "muscle" again.

    ReplyDelete