Monday, June 24, 2013

Graduation Card


I have been MIA from the blog lately.  Sometimes it seems hard to get the time to sit down and blog about my creations when my creations are nonexistent because I don't have time to get into the craft room.  I do get antsy when I don't have time to create and I feel incomplete if I don't have a creative project or two or three in the works.  My grandmother (Loretta) was like that -  always making something-  and I inherited that passion to create from her.

I was able to get a card made this weekend. This one is long overdue and is for my nephew who graduated from high school.  Although the card is a little late, I hope that he will like it.

The materials used on this card include:

Papertrey Ink card stock in Smokey Shadow
Craft store white card stock
Paper Studio - graduation patterned paper
Craft store silver star sequins
Craft store bling
Recollections graduation themed dimensional stickers
TPC Studio Congrats and Wishing You Great Success stamps (purchased at Hobby Lobby)
2013 Thickers by American Crafts in the font called Flakey
Fishtail Flags Dienamics die by My Favorite Things

A fairly simple card, but I think it looks festive and congratulatory!

Thanks for visiting my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment