Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Am Guilty Of.......

I am guilty of major blog neglect!!!  It has been months since I last posted and my only excuse is that other things in life took priority.  I am hoping to post more regularly on this blog - the goal is at least once per week. My intentions are good so we will see what happens.

Valentine's day is a few weeks away and so I have been busy making Valentine's cards.  These are hands down my favorite type of card to make.  It's probably because I love the colors often used on these cards - the pinks, the reds, and the aquas.

The card featured on my blog today was made using the following materials:



SimonSaysStamp Heart Rainfall die
Silhouette Two-Tone Umbrella cut
My Favorite Things Flat Bottom Cloud die
Papertrey Ink Confetti Garland Border die (Hearts)
Paper Studio Tiny Hearts Embossing folder
Papertrey Ink White card stock
American Crafts 6x6 Valentine patterned paper
Wink of Stella glitter brush pen

When I purchased the SimonSaysStamp Heart Rainfall die I knew I wanted to make this card.  Don't some dies just speak to you like that?  This one certainly did for me.

I hope you like the card and thanks for visiting my long neglected blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment