Sunday, January 20, 2013

This Week's Cardlift Card


This week's cardlift card demonstrated on YouTube is out of the 75 Creative Card Challenges special issue by Papercrafts Magazine.  The designer of the card which is called Feminine Birthday Greetings is Michelle Woerner.

I really loved the elegant simplicity of the card's design and wanted to try making it.  Here is my version of the card.  I was pleased with how it turned out and it really was not hard to make.  I had fun going through some of my handmade flowers to pick just the right ones for this card.

Materials used on this card include:

Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White card stock (for the card base)
Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush card stock
Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate card stock
Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages stamp set
Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2 die
Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die
RV13 Copic Marker to color the pearls
Craft Store Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment