Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another Valentine Card.....

This week's cardlift card demonstrated on my YouTube channel is a Valentine's card.  I probably will keep making these cards up until February 14th.   The colors and femininity of this type of card really appeal to me and I think that is why I can't stop making them!

The card this week is based on a design by Kristie Hartfeil in the Spring 2013 issue of Card Maker Magazine. It was easy to make and the clean and simple design really appealed to me.  This design shows that Valentine's cards do not always have to be over the top to be pretty (although I love Valentine's with lots of embellishments too).

Off to make more cards.  Thanks for visiting my blog!




Materials used on this card include:

Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White card stock
Recollections Heart Punch (from Michael's)
Recollections Love 6x6 patterned paper (from Michael's)
Heart 2 Heart #11 Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
Heart 2 Heart #11 die by Papertrey Ink
SimonSaysStamp Holiday Shapes (small) die
Dimensional Adhesive
Cotton Candy Stickles




No comments:

Post a Comment