Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day....One Last Valentine's Card


Here are some photos of the last Valentine's card I created this year.  I had this Memory Box Precious Hearts die I wanted to use on a card so that gave me the excuse to create just one more Valentine.  The good news is that I have a few extra cards ready to go for next year.


This card was a little time consuming.  I used several dies and a cut from my Silhouette.  The white resin heart on the front of the card is one I made using one of my First Impression Molds purchased on Amazon.  The outside of the card is embossed using a Cuttlebug Heart Blocks  embossing folder. The inside of the card is embossed too, but I don't know the name of the embossing folder I used there.  The foil wrapping paper I purchased at Hobby Lobby came in handy to cut out hearts in various sizes to glue over some of the embossed hearts.

I hope you like the card and wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day.

Thanks for visiting my blog!



Materials:

Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy card stock
Paper Studio White card stock (Hobby Lobby)
Memory Box Precious Hearts die
My Favorite Things Insta-Frame die
Spellbinders Back to Basics Tag die
Spare Parts Heart Brad (Hobby Lobby)
SimonSaysStamp Holiday Shapes die (used to cut out the small hearts on the inside of the card)
Hobby Lobby Red Paper Roses
White Rose from I Am Roses
Cuttlebug Heart Blocks Embossing Folder
Flourish (front of the card) - Silhouette cut



No comments:

Post a Comment