Sunday, February 10, 2013

Playing the Blues.......


Pink is my favorite color, but any shade of blue is right up there on my list of favorites.  This week's cardlift on my YouTube channel (47cmc) was created with a blue color scheme.  The card is based on a design by Piali Biswas as featured in the February 2013 issue of Cards Magazine.

I did some embossing with a Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  It took me a long time to find an off white/Ivory embossing powder.  I finally found the Aged Ivory at SimonSaysStamp.  I really like the impact of the ivory on the white card stock.  

This was a fun card to make, but does not photograph very well.  I made the stickpin and the clear spray embellishment came from a Christmas pick purchased at Hobby Lobby a year or two ago.  

Materials:

Rustic White card stock by Papertrey Ink
White card stock by Papertrey Ink
Garden of Life stamp set by Papertrey Ink (flower stamp)
Paper Tray stamp set by Papertrey Ink (hello sentiment)
Double Ended Banner die by Papertrey Ink
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Wood Veneer Lee Valley Tools
Lace purchased at Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment