Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last Week's Cards



Last week's Cardlift Friday card was a fun one to make.  I was pleased with how it turned out.  I cardlifted a design from Papercrafts Magazine Card Creations Volume 11.  The designer of the card I cardlifted is Kim Kesti.  I could not find just the right butterfly shape in the punches I own - so I cut the butterflies used on the card with my Silhouette.  That is one of the great things about the Silhouette - if you don't have a die cut or punch to make a shape, you can always find what you are looking for in the Silhouette store.  You can view the YouTube video showing how I made this card HERE.

The next card I made was a birthday card for my brother.  His birthday is close to St. Patrick's Day so I made a card for him with a St. Patrick's Day theme.  I used shamrock foam stickers from Michael's and used a Sizzix Movers & Shapers die to cut out the four square windows.  The sentiment on the front and on the inside of the card came from a Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics stamp set.




Thanks for visiting my blog!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Colleen, check out my blog.... I cased your layout on your card. I got inspired to make one for myself. thanks for the inspiration. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete