Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Card


This week's cardlift on my YouTube channel here featured a very Spring looking card.  I don't know about you, but I am ready for some beautiful, warm Spring weather.  Cold weather really isn't my thing.

The design of this card is based on a card by Roree Rumph featured in the March 2013 issue of Cards Magazine.

I selected bright papers for the card and a design that included patterned chipboard flowers.  Bright colors and flowers say Spring to me!

Materials:

White card stock by Papertrey Ink
Lemon Tart card stock by Papertrey Ink
Hip, Hip Hooray patterned paper by American Crafts
Much Appreciated sentiment stamp from the Garden of Life stamp set by Papertrey Ink
EK Success Dotted Scallop Edger Punch
Double Ended Banner die by Papertrey Ink
American Crafts Greenhouse Chipboard Flowers
White embossing powder
Handmade Resin Daisies


No comments:

Post a Comment